Handmade Jewelry for the Special Occasion

Friday, June 18, 2010

My Shop Makeover!

I'm very proud to announce that I had a Shop Makeover. I've wanted to do this change for a couple of months now, but hadn't had the chance to do it. I saw this awesome banner from another store and then figured out who the designer was. So I went to her store and I just fell in love with her work, but she then suddenly put her shop on vacation since she was finishing school. I know, I could have chosen another designer, but I just felt that I wanted her to do my new design. So I patiently waited until she came back. Don't worry, I'll tell you her info just in a second.

But first, take a look at my old image. That's what it looked like:


I won't lie. I really liked it when I made it. And since I was the one who created it, I was very proud of it. But you know it's nice for the beginning. Once you've figured out you want to have a business and that you want to be serious about it, you should consider upgrading and have an expert handle this. After all it's the image your giving to your clients, right?

Well, I decided it was time for that change. I wanted to give a good impression to my clients. Professionalism, cleanliness and reflect my jewelry: Stylish, modern and rustic at the same time.  So I contacted this shop, gave her a little background and what I wanted and she prepared me this stunning new image


Here's the banner only



So what do you think? Isn't it gorgeous? I think it reflects exactly what I wanted. It's like she read my mind and created the perfect image for me. Well, that's why she's so successful as well. There are many businesses that have hired her and she just does a great job. Her shop is Winchester Lambourne Here are a few other designs she has made.
Anyway, I'm very excited about the new look of my shop. So, please make sure to check it out I would appreciate your comments!!! Hope you like it :)



7 comments:

  1. Your jewelry is beautiful! Your shop looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, looks fantastic. I love the look of your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous makeover! I can see why you waited - she has an awesome portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new banner and the piece you used in it is gorgeous.

    I followed you from my blog. Love the background you used in yours...very classy shabby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome banner - It works very well with the feel of your shop too!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails