Handmade Jewelry for the Special Occasion

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Glamorous Shoes

I don't know if I told you before, but I love shoes! I just have this weakness for bags and shoes. I used to have so many of them, but when I moved from Spain to the US I gave half of them away and lately I have been buying less, since here in the Bay Area it's always cold (at least for me) and I can't wear sandals that often. But anyways, I was browsing for some new shops and found this amazing store that just opened a couple of weeks ago. They have this gorgeous glamorous shoes and I just fell in love with their shop. Look for yourself!

Black Rhinestone Heels by DesignerAddicted


Cinderella Glass Pumps by DesignerAddicted 
Ruby Red Satin Heels by DesignerAddicted


Sapphire Cinderella Shoes by DesignerAddicted


Rhinestone Party Heels by DesignerAddicted  

Aren't they gorgeous? They are all custom made. So you order them and they will make them especially for you. As usual Happy Shopping!

8 comments:

  1. I have more of a sneaker fetish but those sapphire ones are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...don't we all. I'll be checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome! I love the black ones, but I have would have absolutely nowhere to wear them! I love collecting shoes too, but my faves are funky ballet flats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love shoes too!! the Sapphire Cinderella are gorgeous!...*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love high heels and lots of glitter, but there aren't many occasions where I can wear them anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shoes... I am looking for a place to make my wedding shoes. Do you happen to have the contact to this seller?

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can i contact this seller please?? thanks!

    texaspeech at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry ladies, but that shop closed. I don't have their contact info :(

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails