So a few weeks ago I did another similar deal with Kristina from BuySomeLove. She has an amazing shop, so make sure to check it out! So, even though we both make jewelry, our shops are very different. We have different styles so both of us picked something, we agreed on how to do the transaction and a few days later we both received our new necklaces. I was very excited and I just love it! Look for yourself how gorgeous it is...
If you like what you see, here is the link to her Shop.
But before you go looking for someone to trade, here are a few recommendations:
- Not everyone likes to trade (I normally don't do it, just have done it twice).
- If you send a message and they don't respond don't get mad.
- Be prepared that the other person could decline the offer to trade, so don't get upset if that happens.
- Make sure you do the transaction through Etsy/PayPal, so if anything happens you still are covered.
- Trading is like buying/selling, so treat it just the same.
There are a lot of posts in the Etsy forums where people will announce if they're looking for trades and or what they want to trade for. So check them out and good luck!