Handmade Jewelry for the Special Occasion

Thursday, August 23, 2012

What Color is Your Wedding – Yellow Palette

I had been doing the “What Color is Your Wedding” series on my Facebook page, but decided it might be just better to post them on my blog and see if this will help me to post more often. Since we’re still in summer and I’m still getting lots of orders for summer weddings I’ll continue with a bright color: Yellow!

Here are some findings for your Yellow Wedding. If you want to see more make sure to follow my board on Pinterest :)

Yellow Wedding Sash available here

 

Necktie available here

Yellow Wedding Guest Book available here

Canary Yellow Wedding Table Numbers available here

Yellow Wedding Collage

Yellow Wedding Centerpieces

What do you think? Do you like it? Tell me what color is Your wedding and we’ll try to feature those colors next time :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails