Handmade Jewelry for the Special Occasion

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big Sale on Estylo Jewelry!

Summer is now officially over, so let's welcome Autumn!!! And to say good bye to Summer and a warm welcome to Fall I will be having a big Sale starting today and ending on September 30, 2010. That's right 10 full days of amazing promotions. I will be posting updates on my promotions on Facebook. Why there? Because it will be an exclusive Sale for my loyal Facebook Fans only. Don't worry if you're not following me yet, you can do so by clicking the "Like" button here: http://www.facebook.com/estylojewelry

To start I will be offering Free Shipping on ALL my items in my shop!

This coupon is valid until 09/30/2010. All you have to do to redeem it is being a Facebook Fan of Estylo Jewelry then go to my Order Page and buy any items you want and add "Facebook" in the comments section at checkout. Do the payment with PayPal and I will then send you a Refund of the shipping cost. Free Shipping applies only to USPS First Class, but there is no limit on the items you can purchase with this coupon! This is a great opportunity if you have various items in your favorite list, now it's a great time to buy them :)

Here are a few of my Autumn items in my shop:





Remember to follow me on Facebook in order to be notified of the other promotions! Just note that no coupon can be combined with other promotions. So, if you have more than one Item in mind, this is your best chance ;)

Happy Shopping and remember to invite your friends!

7 comments:

  1. Your work is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace from your "first giveaway" post is Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!
    MiniTauro, that necklace is one of my best sellers!
    Maggie, Those Volcano earrings sold very fast, but I listed a new pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your sale. You have great pictures and items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck on your sale u have such an amazing shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your work EstyloJewelry! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails